The hotel is located right on the beach front between the towns of Marbella and Estepona, and set in 50.000m2 of exotic sub-tropical gardens. On clear days, Gibraltar is clearly visible, as well as the African continent across the Straits of Gibraltar. Access to Malaga and Gibraltar airports is excellent.
|NIGHTS||INCLUDED||PRICE PER PERSON|
|3||2 Rounds of golf at Atalaya Old and New.||€199 Dates 01.02 - 28.02
|3||2 Rounds of golf at Atalaya Old and New.||€225 Dates 01.03 - 31.03 / 06.04 - 30.04
|3||2 Rounds of golf at Atalaya Old and New.||€219 Dates 01.05 - 30.06 / 14.09 - 31.10|
|Note: Based on two people sharing a twin room plus breakfast.|
The 4-star Holiday Resort has 475 rooms, of which 33 are magnificent Suites and 53 Junior
Suites. Most rooms offer fabulous sea, garden or mountain views from the balcony,
are air-conditioned, and contain mini-bar, safe, satellite television, telephone and fully fitted bathroom.
The Atalaya Park hotel provides a large variety of free sports facilities for guests, including 2 outdoor and 2 children pools, 1 indoor swimming pool with 1 children pool, a practice driving range and putting green, 9 tennis courts, 1 FIFA approved grass football pitch plus 7-a-side field playing surface, volleyball area, fully equipped gymnasium and among others.
Guests may choose between the main restaurant with regularly varied buffets or à-la-
Carte restaurants offering international and Mediterranean cuisine.
The two 18-hole golf courses, Atalaya Old and Atalaya New, plus the Atalaya Golf Club,
are 3 km from the hotel and are accessible via free shuttle-bus for hotel clients. Special green fee rates are available for hotel guests.
During the day, a varied sports and activity programme is on offer. Every evening, leisure
entertainment is available, with different daily themes, including Flamenco and live music.
A mini-club for children from 4 to 12 years old is also provided.
- Own driving range inside the Hotel gardens.
- Practice putting green in the Hotel grounds
- Fully equipped Gymnasium
- Aerobic, Stretch, Step, Body Sculpting, Gym Jazz Classes
- Sauna, Turkish Bath
- Heated, indoor Swimming Pools, Aquagym
- Group classes for beginners and advanced players (extra cost) .
- 9 Tennis Courts (6 clay, 3 hard), 6 of which are floodlit (extra cost).
- Introductory diving course (extra cost).
- Free use of our Football Pitch (regulation size and surface)
- 6 Pools (2 indoor heated)
- Sun-loungers and towels on the beach and by the pool
- Handball, Basketball and Volleyball courts
- Running track and fully equipped hurdles area
OPEN AIR ACTIVITIES
- Trekking, Archery, Gun & Rifle Shooting
- Darts, table-tennis, shuffle board