The Atalaya Park hotel is a luxury four star hotel situated in a fantastic position between the two towns of Marbella and Estepona on the Costa del Sol. The hotel is set in around 50,000 sqm of sub-tropical gardens and due its great beach location, offers enviable sea views which stretch as far as Gibraltar and the African coastline. The hotel is around 40 minutes drive to Malaga airport.
The Atalaya Park is a lovely holiday resort and comprises a total of 475 rooms with 33 suites and 53 family rooms. The rooms are of a very high standard and offer either a sea, mountain or garden view from the terrace or balcony. The rooms also come with all the mod cons including air conditioning, mini-bar, satellite TV, safe, telephone, full bathroom, hair-dryer and free wireless internet connectivity.
- 2 outdoor swimming pools
- 2 children pools
- 1 indoor swimming pool with 1 children pool
- 3 Restaurants
- 2 Bars
- 2 x 18 hole golf courses
- Driving range
- Putting green
- 9 tennis courts
- Grass football pitch
- 7-a-side football pitch
- Volleyball area
- Health club
- Nautical sports centre
If you are travelling to the Costa del Sol for a golf holiday, then the Atalaya hotel may be the perfect choice for you. With two eighteen hole golf courses on offer (Atalaya New and Atalaya Old), driving range and putting green, this hotel really does have a lot to offer you budding golfers.
The courses are just 3km from the hotel and there is a free shuttle bus service to transport guests there free of charge. There are also discounted green fees available to hotel guests.
There are lots of activities and sports on offer throughout the day time. Every evening, leisure and entertainment is available, with different daily themes, including Flamenco and live music.
A mini-club for children from 4 to 12 years old is also provided.
- Own driving range inside the Hotel gardens.
- Practice putting green in the Hotel grounds
- Fully equipped Gymnasium
- Aerobic, Stretch, Step, Body Sculpting, Gym Jazz Classes
- Sauna, Turkish Bath
- Heated, indoor Swimming Pools, Aquagym
- Group classes for beginners and advanced players (extra cost) .
- 9 Tennis Courts (6 clay, 3 hard), 6 of which are floodlit (extra cost).
- Introductory diving course (extra cost).
- Free use of our Football Pitch (regulation size and surface)
- 6 Pools (2 indoor heated)
- Sun-loungers and towels on the beach and by the pool
- Handball, Basketball and Volleyball courts
- Running track and fully equipped hurdles area
OPEN AIR ACTIVITIES
- Trekking, Archery, Gun & Rifle Shooting
- Darts, table-tennis, shuffle board